Social Dysphoria The Game Social Dysphoria The Game

Definitely interesting. The gameplay is solid, and the concept is a much needed change from what one usually sees on this site. I was curious about what would happen if you took to long to pick 'boy' or 'girl', but I didn't see anything. Also, the 'game over' screen hurt my heart. I hope you keep creating!

dys4ia dys4ia

Been a fan of yours for a while, and I'm happy to see something positive!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Dedicated to my ex...

(K?)Casey D.

I see what you did there.

On an unrelated note: The Witch scared the living shit out of me, and Ultimate Showdown with piano accompaniment? I'm intruiged. I wish I had seen this earlier.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Elephants.

Standard gameplay was fun
Hidenride as well
Blind mode "SHIT."
Reverse mode screws up every other mode you play afterwards (in a funny way)
Rapidfire "FUUUUUUUU-"

Overall, very fun.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Simply...

AMAZING.

This was beyond perfect. The sync is clean, the music choice is, as always, fantastic, and hard is actually hard! Thank you for uploading this most wonderful piece of wonderfulness.

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

Suddenly a Duck attacks Link!

Of course I went for Ike...

That was again, adorable! I lost many many times though - m-;

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Fantastic!

This game is wonderful, the gameplay is interesting.. the song choice is (if you completed the game) Limitless, and it isn't mind-numbingly difficult!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Wow

Addicting as hell that one is.

The music was appropriate, the enemies were varied, the goals weren't the same for every level, the boss was interesting, and the game has some life to it... granted it would have lasted longer if I hadn't spammed level three until I had all of the upgrades, but that's beside the point. The game is great, the only thing I would fix is the scoring level, in my opinion it takes a little too long to become a challenge, but aside from that this is a fantastic creation.

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

ARRGGGHHH

MY EYES BURN.... BUT I LIKE IT!

My computer suffered from an epileptic seizure and firefix decided to throw up right ar about lvl 31. But I really liked the game!

Champion Champion

It was okay

Well, after my first time dying and my realization that I could actually move, my second go went considerably better (My fault, I know.) But I didn't get too far before I was overwhelmed by a large amount of enemies with no backup whatsoever, the power-ups were useful if you had the cash, but I lost long before I could get anything really worth it. Good game, but could use some improvement.